BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 4, 2010

not in da mood...

   huh!! yesterday got interview for nursing,1st there's was exam...quite easy...hehe yes o no question (mmg easy pown..) then the interview...fuh~~those peoples is scary,i have my confident to face them n answer each question they ask,but then my confident overpower me n i talk nonsense n rubbish things...hahahaha
   i really hope i got chosen,but then again dunno if i'm goin there if accepted...right now hoping that i will be shortlisted...hoho,they ask me current event n i dun do any homework regarding that topic...huhu hentam sajalah....haha XD
   then i went to pasar wit my 2 frens...balik sampai kul 6:30,dtg umah je ari dah malam...penat kaki sangat penat!!
   then i heard about that dreadful news (to me it was dreadful k..)..at first decided to just went sleep without even eating my meal...so tired that day~but there's mesej from my lil sis..owh~~~ i'm in shock+sad =(
    from then,start my crying mode:='(
    it was seriously silly of me to cry..but i can't help it,no...seriously i CAN'T..those tears just came...it was 10:15 pm at that moment,still early though..dunno when i feel asleep but i'm sure i cried to sleep.. ='(
    at 2:00 am,suddenly wake up n i instantly thought bout him...tat hurt =( ...then i cry again..it was not heavy as b4 (crying part) but tears did stream down my cheek..again i thought it was a fool of me to cry~~ trying to sleep but can't so i went outside to drink some nice cold juice..it help me a bit...feelin more refresh i went back to my room...but couldn't fall asleep that fast..so what did i do?? thinking bout him~~ dunno when did i fall asleep but the next day i woke up late..8:35 am,nid to go to work at 9:30....aiyo,suddenly wake up n went ASAP to the bath room...huhu...(mandi pown x bersih sngt...haha)
    thank god...manage go to work at 9:15 am...hehe
    rite now wokin n still feelin tired...
    hmmmm...things ok for me now...dun want to think bout him although those thought did came across my mind,trying my best to let it go away..
    n to my best fren,sory ignore ur msg last nite,but u know me rite~~i would willingly share ur pain,but my pain...let me myself hv it~~tnx anyway~~

    * i shed tears to show that the pain is not illusive...

0 comments: