BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 16, 2010

me 2day =(

my heart broke last night knowing that i couldn't get what i want...i want it so bad but lord take it away from me n i ask that 1 particular question~why me? why on earth it has to be me? i never done anything  wrongs throughout my life...then again it might have been my mistake...but still i don't deserve that.. i believe i deserve more b'cos my life don't just involve me...there's my family that counted so much on me and for me to break their heart make me think that god didn't have compassion at all...but who am i to judge...?? i believe things will get better but what if it's not-it always been like that...the moment i enjoy a sweet success trouble follow me..they always did~
i cry so much last night... and He knows~~ 

0 comments: